Credit / Debit Card policy
Children & Extra Beds
No Smoking policy
- Debit and credit cards will be charged at the point of booking for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. An authorisation will also placed on the card to cover incidentals / damage caused during your stay.
- Charges may be applied against the authorisation during or after your stay – for extra services, these will always be confirmed to the guest in advance including their approval of cost.
- Authorised amounts may take up to 14 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
- Card details will be saved by The Vanguard using secure encryption to allow us to recover any damage to the room that is found following guest check-out.
- All of our rates are quoted in GBP pounds Sterling, exclusive of VAT (VAT breakdown will be provided during booking stage on the website).
- Any amendments or additional bookings may be charged at a different rate as rates can change from time to time.
- All reservations must be paid for in full when booking using the website. Check-in time is from 3:00 pm and check out is before 11:00 am.
- Should you wish to extend your departure time, please contact us. Late checkout to 2:00 pm is available as an ‘extra’ option for an additional fee. Extended checkout beyond this time may be possible by advance arrangement with The Vanguard, subject to availability.
- Should you wish to cancel your reservation, please email us and include your full name reservation was made under, dates booked and booking confirmation code. A cancellation confirmation will be provided.
- If a cancellation is made at least 14 full days prior to check-in date then a full refund will be provided less a processing fee (see below).
- If a cancellation is made 7 full days prior to check-in date, a 50% refund will be provided.
- If the guest cancels less than 7 days prior to check-in date or decides to leave early after check-in, no refund will be provided for unspent nights or extra services associated with the booking.
- Cancellations may be subject to a processing fee of GBP 5.00 to cover transaction fees associated with the refund.
- Should you need to amend your day of departure, please contact us one day prior to avoid a one night charge.
- All reservations must be paid for in full at time of booking.
- We cannot offer refunds for early departures.
- Children under 12 years old stay free of charge and some rooms include a sofa bed that can accommodate one child. When booking using the website, please accurately state the full number of guests to ensure an appropriate room is returned in availability results.
- We may be able to provide a travel cot, subject to availability. Please request this at least 3 days prior to arrival.
- Each room must have at least one guest who is 18 years of age or older.
- Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times.
- Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the residence, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff.
- We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the residence if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached.
- Where this is the case shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
- No pets are allowed in the residence.
- The entire residence is smoke-free and smoking is not permitted anywhere inside or on the property.
- Should guests fail to comply with our No Smoking Policy they will be obliged to pay a room recovery fee of a minimum of £300 in order to the cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition.
- The Vanguard accepts no liability for websites accessed via hyperlinks on our own website, or for any transactions completed on those sites.
- The Vanguard will store luggage for guests on arrival and on departure at no charge. A fee of £5.00 per item is applicable for overnight storage.
- Bookings for 10 people or more will be considered as a group booking, including any individual bookings that are booked to accommodate groups.
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Every room in the residence has a door entry system and guests can enter and leave as they please 24hrs a day.
- Every bedroom door is fitted with a keycard entry system, deadlock and self-closing mechanism for added security.
- CCTV is operational throughout the residence including all communal areas and public spaces.
- A member of family or staff will normally be present in the residence 24 hours a day. In the event of an emergency please either ring the doorbell at the main entrance or call +44 0778 2113762.
- All rooms have bedside lighting controls.